
This is what we woke up to this morning in good old Genola. Kev was so super excited to show me this great snow at 5 am that he talked me awake until i would get up look out the window and acknowledge this beautiful and o so much snow. This is the first time in the almost 8 years we have lived here they have cancelled school. Most kids would be happy about this but all my kids (except for sick Hadlie)were so very sad. I mean come on, it was the day of parties, Davis wearing his pajamas, Christmas stories, and the list goes on. Cole even informed me he was still going to school even if he had to walk. So at the least the morning wasn't full of YES WE DON'T HAVE SCHOOL TODAY children. After a warm fire, some cocoa and toast, the kids went out to play and the day became fun. Yeah for snow now! Right?I am going to enjoy this and hope it stays for a bit. I would rather have beautiful snow then wet mud on Christmas. However I do not know that my wish will come true. We will have to wait and see i guess.
I agree with you. I'd much rather have a white Christmas than wet.
ReplyDeleteIf Kevin really wants to enjoy the snow he's always welcome to come and shovel at my house. I'm just so giving that I'd let him have that opportunity... ;)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the picnic table is the best - I love how the snow is just straight up and down. I have to agree with the kids though - lame that a snow day had to fall on party day at school.
ReplyDelete