
Christmas mornign was great! The anticipation for the kids however war horrific for Kev and I. After going to bed around 1:30am (you know making sure things were just right for Santa when he got here) we were not so pleasantly woken up by Tyson wide eyes and bushy tailed at 2:15am wondering if we could now see if Santa came and if we could open presents. SERIOUSLY! I could have lived with that. What i couldn't live with was ever 45 min to an hour until 6:15 am all my children at least once..(some more) came in wondering the same question. With an occasional bathroom use. When 6:15 rolled around Kev and I thought we should now get up since it was not going to get any easier to send them back to bed at this time so we went out to see what Santa had brought.
Hadlie got a Karaoke machine, Tyson got Cabelas dangerous hunts 2011, Davis got a scooter, Cole got a DS, and Rhett got a scooter too. They all got some other fun stuff and once again our Carter Christmas was a success :)
The day was perfect and i could not have asked for a better Christmas day!
Oh my gosh, that's too funny about the kids waking up so often. When I was growing up, I knew I would be in BIG trouble if I came out of my room before someone came in to tell me it was time to go out and open presents. Tell Hadlie that I would like a scarf too! ;) I want to learn how to knit or crochet someday.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you should throw them away - that's TERRIBLE! Oh well, I guess it's just one crap night of sleep, right?
ReplyDelete