Cole and wrestling..What is there to say? This kid as been waiting, patiently waiting, dying to wrestle. He spent most of last year expressing how stupid it was that he couldn't wrestle until Kindergarten. So when sign ups came around this year he was STOKED! He is such a little stud muffin. Yes he is sporting the old school singlet since i am to cheap to spend high dollar on something he will grow out of by next season and he will need a new one anyways.
Cole has one most every match and learns lots form his big brother Tyson. He is excited to go each day and loves practicing as much as his real matches. Pays very close attention and takes this sport very seriously. We have really enjoyed watching him and are so proud of how well he is doing. Now we get to listen to Rhett until next year express his issues with not being able to wrestle until Kindergarten too. I think we are busy now..i have no idea what is in store.
(Not the best pics i know)

Some day the Carter family is going to use their wrestling skills to take over the world. I hope you'll show me mercy. Also, can I come to the Associated Foods party next year?
ReplyDeleteAidan found out about Cole's wrestling skills the hard way. I love your new family picture!
ReplyDelete