Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve at Granny and Pop's

Love Love Love Christmas Eve at my parents! To me this is just as good as Christmas day. Ask my kiddos and they will agree with this!

Between yummy food opening of gifts and the great company its just plain old good fun!

Hadlie crocheted my mom a wash cloth for Christmas (thanks to her grandma C. for teaching her this awesome skill) she did such a good job and i was so proud of her...so was her granny. Cole's head is not such a good window as door. Sorry :(
We all got some awesome stuff!

Christmas Eve at moms is just what you need to get in the spirit for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. We always spent Christmas Eve at my grandparent's house too and I loved it. I was crying my eyes out the other night reminiscing about those good times, trying to put my feelings into words. I couldn't do it. Your parents' traditions are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete