Friday, December 10, 2010

Grandma C's Associated food party





So here we are once again at Marys Associated food party. Mary has taken the kids up (over the age of 4) for the past few years. My kids really do love it. Getting me to commit is another story. I will usually drag my feet to go but end up enjoying the time spent with family once i get there. And hey it really is for the kids and they love being with there cousins.
We usually get there bright and early and see Santa. This year Santa wasn't there so we skipped right on ahead to the fun rides the kids are ably to ride free the whole time we are there. We then watched a magic show which was quite entertaining and then headed in to see the movie Megamind. I know I may stand alone on this but I thought it was a way cute movie. My kids seemed to enjoy it too. It was a fun filled Saturday and once again i am glad the kids were able to go :)
Yes you may notice Tyson is not in any of the pics. Well that's because he was wrestling. This was his very first Junior high match and he was so excited to go. I am happy he was where he loves to be. Of course i missed his smiling face but seen plenty of it that night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment