What do you call riding with 52 boys and girls between the ages of 9&10 on a bus from Goshen to Orem for a field trip???
A BOWL FULL OF FUN i tell ya! I am still wondering why i was the only parent who was on that bus. The others drove themselves..hmmmm

You other parents who didn't ride missed out on many fun hand games like...Lemonade... country Ice... mix it once... mix it twice... turn around touch the ground kick your boyfriend out of town...FREEZE. Yeah your jealous!

Hadlie gave a fair effort on her skates, however did not care for them much at all and now that times have changed you can rent scooters. So she did, and had a blast! Yes I roller skated to and no i didn't fall..except when Had pulled me down so that doesn't count. Right?

This was a fun field trip and i am proud of Hadlie for passing off her math excellence and being able to go.
I LOVE classic! Do they still have that spot in the corner where you would go and stand during the all boy skate and hold your hand out for them to slap as they skated by? Good times!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun field trip. I cannot roller skate at all! I broke both wrists as a kid doing that. I went about 5 years ago with Institute and I fell then. I can roller blade much better than I can roller skate.
ReplyDeleteRemember when Brooke kissed the Classic skating guy? I won't mention any names, but he sure could skate backwards! I don't think I EVER got asked to skate during the couples' skates. Whatever, I got many-a-bruise at that place. Good times, good times.
ReplyDeleteI bet you were busting some mad skating moves. Tell Kevin happy late birthday. Any guy who rides a mule is ok by me. :)
ReplyDeleteI love Classic skating, don't have anything close around here like that! I remember going there in middle school and junior high, I thought I was awesome out there on those skates(except I paid extra to get the cool ones,lol!).
ReplyDeleteApparently your school district is way cooler than mine was when I was little, cuz we never got to go anywhere as cool as Classic. Lucky kids. And lucky you for such a sweet bus ride.
ReplyDelete