Today I turned 29. I still feel sooo young. O yes that's because i am! This morning my kids helped start my birthday off right. They were so cute and happy it was my birthday. They had gifts all wrapped up that they had done by themselves. There was jewelery, pictures, and an awesome cookbook. They are seriously such awesome kids! Birthdays with your kids are so awesome.
So, I have posted before how my mom takes out all the grand kids out on there Birthdays and makes it there own special day. Well its no different for her own kids either. My mom and I went out to lunch at PF Changs (my first time ever) followed by some shopping at the mall and Target. I got some way cute and fun summer shirts (i was well in need of) then to Winco grocery store to load up on some great stuff (thanks to my sister Brooke for getting us down there and guiding us through the goods and helping us out on all the spectacular deals). WHat i learned? I AM NOT A SHOPPER! Thought i love food and good company. Then back at home we had a yummy dinner of BBQ hamburgers homemade french fries, and a birthday dessert to die for(thanks to bakerella and again my sister for showing me bakerella.com which is now my new favorite food website) Kev did a great job of putting all the candles he could find on the cake to make a lovely 5-7-8-then a solo candle stick, hey he tried didnt he! It was a terrific day it was so much fun and i am going to enjoy another great year. The whole 30 thing....Whatever!! Bring it on! I so can handle it :)
O and one last thing. I have seen alot of my bloggin friends do stats on there kids for there birthdays. I thought this was such a great idea so i thought i would do one myself:
Height: Um Still 5'4 1/2. No i am not 5'7 though i thought i was when i got married.
Weight: Yeah right! There's a little jiggle, a little shake, still i likes me some birthday cake.
Head: SO MUCH SMARTER now that i am a year older and wiser!
Everything else:... Now that i am 29 i am getting way to tired to stay up and blog this late. I am still very interesting though :)
SO there you have it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MEEEEEEE!
Hey Lady Happy Belated Birthday from all of us up here!!!
ReplyDeleteTons of love,
Trista, Dustin, and Kairsa
So glad you had a great birthday! Sounds like you had a ton of fun :) Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the candles, way to do with what ya got! I'm with you on loving birthdays and feeling a little extra love on your birthday :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Shar!! Its funny cause I harldy remember anyones birthday but I never forget yours. Im so glad you have the cutest family to celebrate with! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to figure out 578? Unsuccessfully. It's a mystery. I can't believe how old we are - I'm sort of suspended in time at 20. Glad you had such a good birthday!
ReplyDelete