Everywhere an oink oink! Our newest addition to the farm. Pigs are... well pigs. But o they are soooo cute! The kids are so excited to have them. I am excited too. For Fall that is. YUMMY :)
They are cute! I still want to come down and see you. My dad said there is only one puppy left! Sad! Hopefully it's not gone when we come. I know Shelby would love it!
Oh my gosh, Piggies!! How fun is that, I really dont know how you eat them later. I would cry for sure. Im so glad I can see your blog again. Im just going to save your invite for next time cause as soon as I sign out it wont let me back in. :) One day when your kiddies are old enough, you better come stay with me!!
Here on the Carter Farm we love what we do. We are a simple family who loves the simple things in life. As a family we find great joy in raising all kinds of animals, working together, playing together and just enjoying...well the simple things.
We hope here you will find something you love too :)
They are cute! I still want to come down and see you. My dad said there is only one puppy left! Sad! Hopefully it's not gone when we come. I know Shelby would love it!
ReplyDeleteIf ya need help eatin' this fall give us a call. yummy!
ReplyDeleteThe one with the black face is a little creepy.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Piggies!! How fun is that, I really dont know how you eat them later. I would cry for sure. Im so glad I can see your blog again. Im just going to save your invite for next time cause as soon as I sign out it wont let me back in. :) One day when your kiddies are old enough, you better come stay with me!!
ReplyDeleteI've never had fresh bacon, but I imagine there's lots of it in heaven so I'd better be good!
ReplyDelete