Monday, May 10, 2010

Save the Tatas

Running for Aunt Nancy and Grandma Worthington. May 8, 2010

What a fun 5k this is and for such a good cause. This is the 3rd year we have gone up to support my Aunt (who was diagnosed 3 years ago) and Grandma (who was diagnosed 2 years ago). This year me, Hadlie, my Mom, and niece Justine went up to SLC to run. We all had a good time. I truly enjoy this run. To see all the survivors is amazing and to be around so much love and support is so touching. It also makes me so grateful for the simple things in my life. My aunt and grandma are such amazing women and I am so glad they have fought this fight!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go next year with you guys!!! I am sure all the ladies in my fam would go! Maybe your could email me the details for next year?? You are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any post with the word "tatas" in it is going to be classic. Glad the run went well! Also, the 5 7 8 on your birthday cake is awesome. That cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok shar, You are one hot momma!! You seriously look so amazing! I love that you guys do this, we for sure need to join in next time!! I miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete