Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So Tyson is at scouts yesterday (which is right next door) and as i start to mow my lawn i see my neighbor (the scout leader) flagging me down. So i walk over to her to have her inform me Ty's has hurt himself. I thought no biggie he hurts himself all the time. She told me it was pretty bad and she thought he may need stiches. Well having 2 other littel boys who have had similar injuries (more clean cut. Not so hamburgerish) taking them to the hospital then leaving and thinking I took them there for the Doc to do that! Then i thought this is nothing my dad cant fix. I mean he didnt hardly shed a tear and was excited about having a cool wicked scar. Is my dad a Doctor??? NO..but i think he could be, and my kids do too.

Pop came over and in no time it was butterfly bandaged up and Ty's was back in turbo action. He told me when my dad left. "I think pop could have stiched it" i said " buddy pop's not a doctor" then he replied..."well he could be".

I have come to terms with where we live and the accident that happen. 4 boys later and a girl who can play just as hard...Who needs Doctors for these minor things. Right? We have a Poppy (o.k. and a sis in law nurse who is the BOMB for all my medical questions and needs) I think she may have said to take him to the Doctors :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Holy FREAKING Crap. I can't believe you didn't take him to the Dr. Seriously! Now I have to go clean up my own throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have probablly freaked out in turn freaking him out and causing all sorts of maheim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I wonder if your dad will come fix up my kids' hamburger wounds? I hate going to the doctor/hospital over minor things. Good work!

    ReplyDelete