Sunday, June 20, 2010

O me, O May!

It seems the older the kids get the more May seems to feel like December. Busy, busy, busy! This is a bit of how our May went this year. Because i have been a slacker on my blog up keeping, its backwards and i have no energy to fix this. O well at least its accounted for :)

We went Camping over Memorial weekend with the Carters. We went out West which is new for us since we seem to camp in the same places every year (up Skyline). We had so much fun. Here were some of our highlights...
Ty's made his first kill. He shot a weasel. He was very excited and proud of himself. I have to admit Kev and I were happy for him too. I think he was a bit shocked but way super excited.
Kev busting out his awesome DO skills..as always.

The kids had Uncle Rod dig them a hole. I think they spent 2 days playing in this hole. O how it is to be a child and so easily entertained.

No these 4-wheelers aren't moving but again with the way the kids played on them you would have thought they were.

Davis sawing wood. He could do this for hours.

Had's awesome rock collection. She never misses a chance to collect cool rocks.

Buddy and Grandma playing a large game of checkers. This game was a hit with all the kids. So once again we leave with fun memories of yet another campout.


Last year I let the kids have a "Schools out" party. the weather was not so great. This year wasn't any different. I let the kids invite over a few friends each to have a late night. They had so much fun. Pizza, soda, doughnuts, night games and acting crazy, how couldn't you have a good time.
O and yes this pic your seeing is my highlight. Most of the kids friends had never had goats milk. They were very excited to try this. 2 gallons later and hearing this is the best was way awesome for the mother who of course new this all along.



CRAZY HAIR DAY! Had and Davis were looking forward to this day. Ty's however is not so much into this kind of thing. This is as crazy as he got. After the pic he re-wetted it and had his hair completely normal.


I love going to the kids awards assembly to see them and there classmates achievements. They all received awards and medals. Once again Kev and I were very proud.




Cole has officially graduated from preschool. He will be going to Kindergarten this fall. Rhett will still have one more year at V.I.P preschool. Which we love. This was this years graduation.

Cole getting his preschool diploma.

Rhett receiving his preschool diploma.
Dad, Mom, Cole and Rhett

Once again I say O me o May!!!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, if a bunch of picky kids are raving about your goat's milk, I'm way less scared to try it.

    ReplyDelete