Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My friend Annette and I decided it would be fun to take a little hike up the Grotto Trail with the kids. What a fun simple hike to take the kids on. Nothing to hard or to long, just right. When Tys heard we were going to the Grotto he thought we were going to a Western movie..umm not quiet..but close.

The kids had a fun time. The water was a bit cold and it was a overcast day but come on where there is water and kids there is always sure to be fun.



I loved watching the kids go under the FREEZING waterfall. For some reason its intriguing to see who dares to venture under this cold water. Here are a few pics of the brave ones. Or should I say CRAZY ones??



The top of the waterfall.
Fun little trail we will have to do again.

4 comments:

  1. Where is this??? It looks like a beautiful and fun hike!! Does it end with the waterfall at the end??
    I miss the Utah mountains, how I long to be where the mountains are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea its up Payson Canyon. So much fun. Its like a 15 min. hike. And yes the waterfall is at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that really is beautiful!! Yeah, I miss utah mountains too...well all of utah really! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea this existed! Man, you are just opening up a whole new world to me.

    ReplyDelete