Had Turned 10 today. I seriously can not believe she is 10. When she woke up this morning she reminded me she was now officially in the "double digits" AHHH too crazy! Hadlie is the best daughter a mom could ask for. Really she is. I have enjoyed these 10 years with her so much.
Another highlight of the day was the Chapman family coming down to hangout and BBQ. I think Hadlie (along with the rest of the kids) were just as excited for this as her Birthday! We love seeing Meredith, Dave, and the kids when there here in Utah. Even if it is only once a year we still have a blast! Playing Dance Dance on the Wii was a hit! I had to post this last photo shoot of Dave. Tyson LOVES Dave! Talking to him, telling him stories, teasing around, etc. I gave him permission to take pictures with my camera. These were half of the pictures taken. I didn't even use all of them. Dave never doubt you are loved :)
Happy Birthday to Hadlie!! She is a stunner!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the fun pics!!
Shar,
ReplyDeleteShe is the spitting image of you!! She is absolutely beautiful, and I love that all her brothers adore her. How cute is that!!
We're so glad we were able to be there to share Hadlie's special day! We had so much fun!! What a beautiful, sweet girl she is!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Hadlie girl!!! I love you!
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't leave the room, but sometimes reading people's blogs makes me glad I don't have kids. Yours makes me wish I had them SO bad. I just hope I can still move around all right by the time mine are old enough to do fun things with. I'd better get crackin'.
ReplyDelete