Tyson turned 9 years old today. Yes Hadlie turned 10 yesterday so its been birthdays all around over here at the Carter household. All Tyson wanted was a 22 gun. I think I had him pretty conveinced he wasent getting it. So boy was he happy when he did.

Rod, Jennie, Cassidya nd Cody came over for dinner and Malts. Buddy was the kid who broke tradition in the house when he decided he did not like cake a few years back. So brownies, ice cream pies, and now malts have been his choice. The other kids have followed his lead.
(Tys and Cody. I thought this was such a cute pic.)
Enjoying his AWESOME chocolate banana malt.

Grandma and Grandpa came down earlier in the day to bring the kids gifts and Hawaii souvenirs. The kids all loved there gifts from grandma and grandpa. After dinner and malts we headend over to Granny and Pop's big screen to watch Crocodile Dundee. he invited his friend Kelton to come along. He had a great birthday day and night.
Ty's and I are so much alike (i know scary) but because of this we have a special little bond..(no hes not favored by me). He is outgoing and always wants to be doing something to keep busy.. Tyson loves anything to do with hunting, camping, or just the great outdoors. He also loves being with friends and family and truly loves the people in his life. I love Tyson so much and am so proud of the young man he is turning out to be. Happy Birthday Buddy!
What a cute, sweet kid. Oh, and I just want to eat little Cody up - yum yum!
ReplyDelete