You're just lucky I don't have any bacon. Otherwise I'd be stealing that delicious red tomato and making myself a BLT. A good BLT is definitely worth tinkling your pants. MMMMMMM...
That is awesome, I really wanted to plant a garden this year. Did it happen??? NOPE, hopefully next year! I love fresh tomatoes from the garden, they are the best with salt on them, mmmmm!!!
OMG, I love your new background! I think I'm going to have to steal it. Oh and btw, I hate tomatoes, so I can't really understand the whole tinkeling in your pants, but hey...whatever does it for ya :-)
Here on the Carter Farm we love what we do. We are a simple family who loves the simple things in life. As a family we find great joy in raising all kinds of animals, working together, playing together and just enjoying...well the simple things.
We hope here you will find something you love too :)
You're just lucky I don't have any bacon. Otherwise I'd be stealing that delicious red tomato and making myself a BLT. A good BLT is definitely worth tinkling your pants. MMMMMMM...
ReplyDeletePS - your Yellowstone pics are amazing. Lucky!
That is awesome :) I would tinkle too! (just a little!)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome, I really wanted to plant a garden this year. Did it happen??? NOPE, hopefully next year!
ReplyDeleteI love fresh tomatoes from the garden, they are the best with salt on them, mmmmm!!!
OMG, I love your new background! I think I'm going to have to steal it. Oh and btw, I hate tomatoes, so I can't really understand the whole tinkeling in your pants, but hey...whatever does it for ya :-)
ReplyDelete