Every year we try to go to at least a couple of rodeos. One always being our good old town of Genola's. Well since we were in Yellowstone this year we missed it. And we also missed one of our other favs The Ute Stampede. We have never been to Santaquins rodeo but my friends daughter Jocelyn was going to be riding in it so we thought we would give this one a shot. She was Miss Congeniality this year in our town Rodeo royalty. SO we were so excited to go see her and watch what turned out to be a way fun rodeo!
This is Jocelyn coming out on her horse. She did a great job.

There is just something about rodeo clowns that I LOVE! I could be entertained for ever with a good old clown regardless of how funny each particular one is I just love them!

My boys were loving the Bare back Bronc riders this year. I enjoyed them too.
I haven't been to the Santaquin Rodeo forever, brought back memories seeing this post!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun family night!
Yeah, who could not love a rodeo - they're the best!
ReplyDelete