I really
don't think i had a clue when people said about the time you get behind on your blog it is hell to catch up! Well i am there and o boy! There is no time to blog and yet if i really plan on printing this i want everything to be in here that i want!
So September was full of S's. We had school, soccer, and last but not least Stars (sister time and relaxation...the last s...still to be decided
lol
This year was at aunt Gail's house and really these pics do no justice for the weekend. To sum up Stars I would say...Food, Fun, food, fun and a little bit of craziness :)

I have no words for this...

And always a couple of awesome costumes or two, or three. And until next year we leave with the memories of the crazy gals we are for the weekend :)

Now back to school (
which i know was in August :) ) is always bitter sweet for me. I am a lover of routine and things "back to being
normal" however i also love for a couple of months just
kind of doing...well WHATEVER! The kids were so excited to go back to see there friends and have some new awesome teachers.

You may wonder why i only have 2
photogs of my 5 kiddos. Well i have no
explanation because i know i took pics. I think i may have erased them...i swear! Anyways
that's life and
Hadlie, Tyson, and Davis Mom does love you and you all looked o so very cute!

Now onto soccer. I love soccer. I think it may be on of my favorite sports to watch my kids play. This year all my boys played. Cole and Rhett were on the same team. Davis however had the coolest coach ever...it was me
hehehe I usually
coach Cole and
Rhett's age group but moved up a notch this year. Next year with them all on different teams i think i will play the role of soccer mom not coach.

Tyson has turned out to be quiet the soccer player. He
loves the sport and has the energy of a whole team I swear! He played good and hard and learned
alot this year. He loves it
alot but mentioned playing football instead of soccer next year??? Will see.
Seriously, you're adding soccer coach the list of things that make you an amazing mom?!! You're killing me! But in a good way. Don't ever take your blog down off the internet, because when I have kids I'll need to use it as my parenting bible.
ReplyDelete