Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Activity days and scouts

One of Had's activity's this summer was the Mother daughter Luau. We were lucky her grandma Carter had brought her back some awesome Hawaiian attire from Hawaii to wear. I as well with flower in hair. We ate Hawaiian hay stacks, did pedicures, and enjoyed some mother daughter time.



In scouts Tyson had his very first Rain Gutter Regatta. He was pretty sure he wouldn't win since we put his boat together the day of. Now this certainly is not the Pinewood Derby but it was still a fun little event. Needless to say Ty's took second place and was pretty excited.


2 comments:

  1. Shar you look so good!! You just keep getting skinnier and skinnier and Hadley is sooo cute too!! She must be so proud to have you as her momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind terribly if I scalped you and then sewed your hair on my head? I would be happy to give you mine in exchange, so it's not like you'd be bald or anything!

    ReplyDelete