Monday, April 5, 2010

Grandmas 80th

Happy Birthday Grandma
My Grandma Worthington is going to celebrate her 80th birthday on the 13th of this month. I can't believe she is 80. She really doesn't act or look a day over 65! 80 seems so old to me yet Grandma does not.

My Uncle John put on a very nice luncheon at Thanksgiving point for all of her family to come eat, mingle, and share her birthday. Her whole family but two grandsons were there and everyone really had a great time. Her kids shared memories of growing up. A book of her family was made. And a DVD of old time pics of her and Grandpa and her family were playing in the background. It was truly a beautiful Birthday party.

All who know Grandma Jane love her and I along with my husband and kids are so grateful she is in our lives. She has shared so much of her life with us and given so much of herself. My childhood was a blast because of my grandma and I am so glad my kids have had so many fun memories with her also.

Love you Grandma, I am glad your day turned out to be so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment