Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

Kev's Idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon is taking the fam up somewhere in the mountains for a drive, a hike, WHATEVER as long as we are in his most favorite place and we are together as a family all seems to be good. This Sunday we went up Goshen Canyon .

The kids cant wait to get out of the vehicle and head up the mountains. They love to see how far up they can hike. No worries Kev is usually the ring leader. I think he is breaking them in for what's to come in there near to be hunting years.

Kev KNEW there was a pond. He told the kids "see kids where there are willow's there is water."I had to laugh..until he was so proud while hiking he was the first upon....WaTeR!

We all had fun playing around and throwing rocks. Kev and I even got to show off our mad skipping skills, yeah I still got it (kev does even more).

All the kids were so intrigued by the skeeter bugs in the water. Cole was so proud he caught one. Ahh what a great Sunday afternoon with the family. Really you cant ask for more.

3 comments:

  1. I think that's a great Sunday afternoon tradition. Also, the collage looks fabulous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collage! I think that you need a little color in between the photo's though...just a suggestion (and I know I told you how to do it) Good job! I look forward to seeing many more of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had mountains here to go hiking in!!
    My Dad used to always take us for a ride up the canyon on Sunday afternoons. It was always so pretty during fall! I miss you Utah's natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete