Friday, April 23, 2010

The big 30


Kev turned the big 3-0 On April 21st. It seems as we get older Birthdays just become another day. So the kids and I put together a little book for Kevin titled "30 things we love about you" Sincethere are 6 of us we each did 5. It turned out really cute. The best part was the kids really put there own thoughts and feelings down and I could not believe how sincere, and sweet the things were they said. Kev loved it. He wouldn't admit it but he was a little touched i could tell :)

Kev is the hardest working husband and loves us sooooo much. He works so hard to provide and care for us. And when he has a free minute he wants to be with his family (yes sometimes putting us to work outside..but still were altogether lol). I love him so much and think he is still just as HOT as he was in his 20's. I love you Kev Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! Happy Birthday Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kevin you are really gettin' up there! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute and sweet! Happy Birthday a couple days late Kev... DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS OLDER THAN YOU. HAHAHAHAHA Now I can call him a little kid!!!

    ReplyDelete