Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Snap, Crackle, Pop

So we all have that "one" child who attracts every little bad thing. Well that is my little Davis. I swear between allergies (having 51 needles poked in his back), ear infections (now has his 3rd set of tubes in, which are permanent), and now his left wrist fractured a SECOND time in two years same wrist same spots...I tell ya. Actually I cant tell ya anything because i don't know why the heck when it rains it pours on this kid.
He was chasing chickens with his brother and friend and came over a fence and flipped through the air. Then SnAp, cRrAcKlE, BuCkLe fRaCtUrE. He is left handed too so he was stressed to go back to school and have to write and eat. This happened on Monday the 12th and he went back to school today the 14th and did quite well. I am crossing my fingers that he takes a break from breaks for a bit. Good news is it will be off for summer, swimming, and fun! He is such a good boy and has really been a trooper!

3 comments:

  1. That stinks! I'm sorry for Davis! I've broken my left wrist 2 times too! Not fun. But I'm also not left handed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that isn't fun! I am glad he will good to go for all his summer activities :)

    ReplyDelete