Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Tooth down

So i was the kid in the second grade who had a little wart here and there on a finger or two. So during class I would bite it off then raise my hand to go to the bathroom and take care of the minor bleeding. I also had no fear of taking a sort of loose tooth and ripping it out! I think i got that from my mother and now Cole has gotten it from me...He has no wart to experience such a thing as that but boy can he get out a tooth :) So Saturday when my mom was over Cole wanted this tooth out but was having a very hard time getting it loose enough. Well Granny stepped in and less then 1,2,3 Cole's tooth was out. He thought his Granny was pretty awesome (in Cole words). So that now makes 5...i think. For the record as i have gotten older i hate pulling teeth! But given another wart???hmmmmm :)

5 comments:

  1. Shareen! The warts!! yuck!! you are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEK! I HATED losing teeth. They basically had to fall out on their own because I was so afraid of the pain. I was a wimp. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. Good for Cole for being so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah...Your so funny!! Warts...sick!! hahaha
    Could he be any cuter, and your momma too..I cant believe she hasnt changed a bit!! Love your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Between you biting off your warts and your toenails, you really never had to eat. I've got one you can nibble on right now. As for your mom, send her my way. Aidan's tooth has been just dangling there for the last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, barfing about the warts (and toenails, apparently?), but pulling teeth is a good talent to have. I don't know why, but I always have nightmares about my teeth coming out. And Lance will have to be the tooth puller because I can't do stuff like that to other people.

    ReplyDelete