So cute! I know what you mean...I was telling Kev the other day how you eat whats on your farm. I hope to have something similar one day! I was also telling him how great you all look and how amazing your kids are. I totally think it has so much to do with your lifestyle! I should have been following your lead a long time ago!! Love you shar!
Thanks for the comment Shar!! You are an inspiration to me too!! I have told you a million time but your amazing, and I totally look up to you and all the wonderful things you have! :) xoxo
Here on the Carter Farm we love what we do. We are a simple family who loves the simple things in life. As a family we find great joy in raising all kinds of animals, working together, playing together and just enjoying...well the simple things.
We hope here you will find something you love too :)
So cute! I know what you mean...I was telling Kev the other day how you eat whats on your farm. I hope to have something similar one day! I was also telling him how great you all look and how amazing your kids are. I totally think it has so much to do with your lifestyle! I should have been following your lead a long time ago!!
ReplyDeleteLove you shar!
That is super cute Shareen :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! Haha!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Shar!! You are an inspiration to me too!! I have told you a million time but your amazing, and I totally look up to you and all the wonderful things you have! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo