Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cole is 6 !!!



My little Moleman is 6 today! I cant believe another year has passed. He was so excited for this Birthday and every little thing just completely pleased him :)

He celebrated with his Granny on Saturday and did his usual lunch at McDonald's then off to get the awesome Mario shirt you see him sporting in this pic :) He was so excited about this shirt that he wore it the rest of the day then to bed. Then he woke up took it off hid it while we went to church then put it back on to wear it to granny's and pop's for our FHE dinner and to celebrate his real Birthday that day. Granny also gave him a pillow pet (puppy) that he was sooo excited about. He went around telling me throughout the day "i have wanted one of these for a million years".

Grandma Carter also came down on Saturday to see Cole and give him a present. He was was excited about his new game "Sorry" and we played it 3 times in which all 3 he truly won us all. For the record though i beat Kev 3 times playing just he and I....(YES I BEAT KEV AT A GAME WOO HOO!!!!)

He had a great 2 days worth of celebration and i am still amazed he is 6! That's just crazy and great all at the same time. Cole LOVES school and his teacher reminds me every time i go in how on the ball he is and how hard he works. He is very determined about the things he does and does them well. He is loving reading and tries so hard to do it ALL himself! I love you MoLeMaN! HAppy BIrthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your cutie!! I love birthdays, they are so fun.
    The new pictures you posted of your family are super cute.

    ReplyDelete