Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Happy New Year World!

So truthfully i am so very, very excited for this 2011 year to start and hopefully make some real lasting changes that will improve me and my family.
Last year i did not do the whole resolution thing. For me it personally never ever works. I think that's the norm for most. However i did start this blog and posted for the most part pretty regularly (o.k. so that was a bit of a resolution, and hey i kept it :). It amazes me what i have already forgotten about the year when i look back through my archives. I am so happy i kept track of the little or big things in my life. Yes i would have loved to put more on here but what i got i am proud of. Now to publish...IT WILL HAPPEN HERE SOOOON!

So 2011 improvements and changes(see not RESOLUTIONS ;)I know i can be a better Mom, wife, daughter, friend, and women all around with things I have control of. If I choose to improve myself ( not trying to be perfect by ANY means) i will be happier and have a happier family and enviorment around me. I hope to be more positive! And well, come back here in 2012 and feel like i really have made some good ME changes! If you hear good feedback then you will know it happened if not well do the math, and try to stay away from the not improved lady :) HaPPy NeWYeAR EveRYoNE!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm... could one of your resolutions be to hang out with me more? And maybe another one could be to help me get my lazy butt in gear so I'll stop gaining weight at such a frightening pace? yes... those should be on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shar I am sure you are the happiest person I know. You may have to pick up crack to get any happier=)
    Your fam is darling and how hot is your mom still! Hope all is well and good luck to the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, my Tuesday resolution (I think it's Tuesday?) is to write in my blog more because you're right, it's WAY too easy to forget all the little things.

    ReplyDelete