Don't be jealous of this awesome hat that Rhett wears all the time! School may start @ 9:15 am but its 6:45 am and Rhett is ready to go! At least he is able to get in a good game of ink ball first.
Here on the Carter Farm we love what we do. We are a simple family who loves the simple things in life. As a family we find great joy in raising all kinds of animals, working together, playing together and just enjoying...well the simple things.
We hope here you will find something you love too :)
That is awesome Shareen! I do love the hat! I hope my little guys are that excited about school! Rhett is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat hat is sweet!
ReplyDeleteI agree... He is pretty much to die for, well all your kids are!! I love your to-do list!! I need one of those!!
ReplyDelete