Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super State 2011

I haven't put alot of Tysons wrestling on here because there are alot of cool pics on other peoples cameras. Mine is out of commission so i use Had's and forget it half the time.
This was Super State last weekend up at the Maverick Center. Its for all youth in Utah to come compete. Tyson took 3rd place in the 70 lb. 3rd/4th grade bracket. He had 22 boys in his division. He won 4 lost 1 and he over all ROCKED!!!! I am always so proud of any boy who gets out there and wrestles. Tyson loves this sport and learns so much every year! He was so excited to get a trophy and not another medal. What kid wouldn't love a trophy??
(I don't know how to turn this photo...believe me i tried..makes me SO MAD)



He also had his good buddy Hank come along. He was so excited to have a friend come and watch him. Hank is a baseball playing fool but thought wrestling was pretty cool to watch:)

3 comments:

  1. Tell Tyson I think he's awesome. And, um, I'm outnumbered, too, so can I come to the next girls' night? I'll bring my own bottle of nail polish... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool now where to store such a huge trophy good job

    ReplyDelete