Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just the girls...




O and Eric. This is the second year my mother in law Mary has got the girls together to have a girls night. Dinner,bowling, manicures,and pedicures were the nights events. We missed Jennie and Wendy not being there since they were sick but were glad to have Cassidy and Mia still join in the fun. Bobbie also really wanted her dad there so along with Lisa joined our man of the group Eric. He passed just like one of the girls.


Lets just say people around us were very jealous! We pretty much looked like professional bowlers. Who says a high score of 131 (Eric's score) is not WAY high. O, Lisa does. Since she used to be on a bowling league and her "average" was 220. I am sure Eric is happy she was not bowling this time :) I came in a close second at 100. And yes it was close. I had one frame left and Hadlie accidental took it. I was not mad at all but will have you know that would for sure have been a STRIKE so ya know.


We ended the evening with toe and finger nail fun. The girls all loved this! All the little girls also spent the night. Hadlie loves any excuse to be with the girls since we are out numbered here.


I have no words for this awesome pic of Eric except... If only we could all look this good when we bowl!

3 comments:

  1. OH I wish for girls night!! How fun!!
    Can you post about no bakes on your other blog?! I would greatly appreciate it, cause I neeeeeeed to eat them NOW!!
    Yummmmmm
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! I think we need to do that too!! Your family is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Hadlie needs girl time, send her over to my house! :) (tell her she can bring her mom)

    ReplyDelete