Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Well it now seems like Fall for reals. Well it has been for a bit now by calendar dates however today and yesterday just have felt as much as what Fall can feel like and I love it!
I have not been the best at keeping "up to date" on my blog and still have a few post to catch up on for sure (back to school, soccer,stars, etc) and i will but for now i felt i wanted to journal a bit about my awesome summer.
I honestly have to say that even though we are not nor have ever been the most extravagant in our lives I have such a fun family! I absolutely adore my husband and kids and the time we get together. With Kev's schedule over the summer we seemed to have a bit more time together as a family (yes he was up at 4 am but hey we saw him by 5:30 in the evening most nights which ROCKED!) Plus we went to Yellowstone and the kids and I ventured out a bit more with some fun outings (again nothing big... but fun). Camping as usual was a blast and Sunday afternoons in the mountains were always something to look forward to.
I have to say the summer flew by. Now i am not going to lie. By the time school is about ready to start i am so ready for it too. More for the routine of it i think..o and the kids and i now really need our 6 hours apart :) But with 2010 summer having ended and the rest of the year sure to fly by ( this is my FAV time of year!) I am glad for our summer fun and and memories made. Now onto the hunts, fun holidays and before you know it bringing in a new year!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Shar, I think that summer sounds perfect! I imagine thats what my life would be like if I lived in utah too! :)

    ReplyDelete