Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Meet the newest member of the Hadlock family. Briggs Riley. He arrived on Thursday September 30th weighing 8lbs 6 oz 20 inches long and is so stinking cute! I really can't get over how adorable he is. When we went to the hospital i swear I could have held him forever! Look at his cute little lips and soft, soft cheeks! I should not admit this but I actually came home telling Kev he was lucky we were both "unable" to have kids anymore because if we could..well you know what would have happened :) Now posting this i am just aching to hold him again because well hello how cute is he! Good thing they live close by :) My kids were also super excited to see him. Those who know me real well know I am not much of one at all to bring kids to the hospital, but Jenny and Riley truly didn't care (everyone was healthy and well) and the kids thought that was the best Friday night outing EVER! We are so happy for Jenny, Riley, and the girls there new baby brother is darling and we are so glad he is here.


2 comments:

  1. Awww...He looks just like Riley!! So cute, tell him congrats for me too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's one of the most good-looking newborns I've ever seen - so cute!

    ReplyDelete