1. New farm yard babies
2. My goats have freshened
3. Spring showers (the warm stuff not this icky stuff)
4. Grass becoming green once again
5. Camping is on its way
6. Easter
7. Perfect temp days
8. Tulips and daffodils
9. Spring cleaning ( i know a bit crazy)
And last but not least
10. Yard work. Why you may be asking? Because of this guy...
That is so funny!!!! Really really funny!
ReplyDeletewhat the crap??!!! I had to enlarge it to see that it really was Kevin. Never seen that hair before. Blaine would be jealous! :)
ReplyDeleteAll wonderful things Shareen :) The yard boy is the best!!
ReplyDeleteI emailed you some recipes, I sent them to shareen.carter@gmail.com, it that correct?
HAHAHAHA! Shelby asked "Who's that?" I said "That's Kevin." She said, "He's silly." Now she's asking to see him.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the Genola wind.. Oh wait, you don't LOVE it??
ReplyDeleteDude, send your hot yard boy my way! Whoo whooo!
ReplyDelete