Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Rhett Thomas

March 15th my baby turned 4, yes that's right my baby is now 4 years old and yes its a bitter sweet feeling for sure. I never thought i would be sad that my kids were growing up but o my it is happening way to fast. However I have to say each stage is so much fun and he has been the funnest little guy to have around.

Rhett wanted a blue cake with trains for his birthday. Hello can you get any more creative than this??? I think not. He was so excited about this cake (another reason I just looove my kids, they are so easilyto make ahppy). He was thrilled about the treat bucket at preschool with it being his birthday and all and his could not wait for his birthday outing with his granny.

Uncle Rod, Aunt Jennie, his favorite cousin Cassidy, and cousin Cody came over for cake and ice cream that night. He was so excited and so happy that Cassidy came to his "party". He also could not wait to open his presents.

Rhett I love you so much. You are one of the greatest joys in my life. I am so glad you came into our family. You make me smile everyday. I love that your my little pal.
Happy birthday RTC

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so sweet Shareen! I am glad your baby had a great day.

    ReplyDelete