I truly love my little Davis. He is such a great kid. Ask anyone who knows Davis and they will tell you how much they enjoy him. He has the most contagious laugh (he gets from his father) and does little corky things that will make you laugh non stop. He knows what he likes and does not let things stand in his way. He is one who is very particular. His food on his plate does not touch and is very nicely separated. He Loves sugar, and gum! I honestly believe he would consume only those two things if he were allowed. Davis is a cleaner (a little OCD) and loves to cook. I love that he makes up crazy song lyrics and sings them at that top of his lungs in the shower. You will then find yourself humming that song the rest of the day.There are so many things about you Davis that your family loves about you. You are definatley a huge part of why are family family is so much fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIS I LOVE YOU
I can't believe he's 7 already! He is a cutie. I remember you telling me about his cleaning. Can I borrow him sometime? ;) I am glad he had a happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteShar his cake turned out so cute! Happy Birthday Davis!!! I love you buddy! And I have to agree with you about his laugh and his singing...he rocks!
ReplyDeleteAugh - you made my cake! I've had a picture of that cake saved forever, but I've never gotten around to making it. YUM!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You guys have an awful lot of birthdays this time of year - sheesh!
ReplyDelete