Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Posing stud

I know there can only be so many of the same posts without getting old or boring..Huh o well, glad this is MY blog and my family and they or the things they do never seem to get old to me :)


Tyson Wrestled last weekend in Nephi and this weekend in Delta. He took first place at both meets. I am so proud of him and how much he has learned and grown while wrestling for the past 4 years. He may not take first all the time, but he is a scrappy, strong little bugger who has NEVER given up out on the mat! HE is a good wrestler and loves this sport.

I make this post mostly because of this pic you are about to see. In Delta they medal and announce the winners and there places while the kids stand on the podium. I had not herd Ty's name being called however he had. He ran over and said mom they are calling me. I told him to get up there quick so we (other parents and myself) could take pics. Tyson jumped up so fast and they put his medal on. As fast as the lady put his medal on he realized his singlet was not up. O MY HILARIOUS! He grabbed it to pull it up and realized people were taking pics so quickly put the one arm back down and..... WELL POSED! Yes it was a had to be there moment, but let me tell ya if you would have been (like myself and these 2 men behind me who were cracking up since they thought he was posing), his facial expression was priceless.




1 comment: