Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tyson my Buddy

So it's late and i should be asleep but instead i am playing on this thing(something I find myself doing often late at night.) Anywhoo I thought I should make this post since this is suppose to be somewhat of a journal.
Ty's came home yesterday VERY upset and crying. Had informed us he had started crying on the bus and was not telling anyone not even me or Kev why. Well Kev being the great dad he is went into our room with Ty's to have a little one on one talk. Minutes later I was motioned from the kitchen to come in the room. I'll be honest I thought O crap what happened and who am I going to have to call??? Don't get me wrong he is a great boy but hey he's a very energetic boy at that :) I went in to find out he was over the top upset because I was having surgery. NO I am not having any kind of major surgery just a very minor ablation in which I am very excited about and is very necessary. When Had told him that morning at breakfast bless his heart he must have thought i was going down and never coming back but never said a thing. When I went into my room he had told Kev "my mom who I love is going to have surgery and I love her so much and i am so sad and I just want her to be o.k." He was seriously sooo sad. I hugged him and explained best i could how everything would be just fine. He said he had been worried all day and told only his 2 best friends on the bus because they were the only ones who would understand. Hopefully there moms now don't think i will be dying either ;)
I truly love all my kids for so many different reasons and my little "Buddy" has the biggest heart and has always looked out for me cared and really is always so concerned about little details with the people he loves. He made sure to let me know he would be saying his prayers for me and I know he sure will. Its moments like that you realize how great your kids really are.

3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing EVER! Aww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I would think that was scary too at his age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that totally made me cry - he is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete