That today while getting ready to decorate her Valentine's box for school Hadlie wrote on one of her hearts "I know you want me" great lyrics from one of our Fav songs by Pitbull. I love how Rhett opens cans of Diet Pepsi and lets me know its for him later (while setting them on his dresser at 9 pm at night). I love how Cole gets so frustrated so easy and never holds back ANYTHING he has to say! I love how Tyson can scare the crap out of me at any given moment. No i don't like being scared AT ALL however that he has those mad scaring skills rock. And last but not least I love how Davis informed me the other day he will never have an inside dog (we have a little Yorkie Sammy who has been part of our family for 8 years, and we LOVE him..well most of us) because they are disgusting and when they sneeze that gets germs everywhere! Also he will never let one in his car because that's gross. And if his wife wants a dog she will have to keep it outside :)
I love the little people they are becoming and how much they make me laugh everyday!
car accident orlando yesterday
3 years ago
I love that post! Kids are the best :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious about Davis.
ReplyDelete