
As a little girl i have so many memories of sleeping over at my grandma and grandpa Worthington's house and eating a variety of colored french toast for breakfast in the morning. ANY color you wanted you got it and we loved it! Now I have to admit as an adult eating blue, green,or pink eggy bread is not that appealing anymore at all, but since Hadlie was little on V-day we have that yummy pink eggy bread that now all my kids look forward to and enjoy it(i will eat it too, pink's o.k. its the blue that gets me...who I'm kidding I'll eat it what ever color it it.. its french toast!) So though the pic may not do justice onthe color here's to another Happy Valentines day and good eats :)
That is so fun Shareen. I think I would have a hard time eating blue or green french toast, but I could totally handle pink!
ReplyDelete