This year Grandma Carter decided that she was going to have a Valentines day party...girls only! So off we went to grandmas house to hang out with the girls for...
Couple of things.... I love that you actually update your blog! So many of my friends nEvEr do. And I love the little one in the picture picking her nose :-) What a fun tradition!
Here on the Carter Farm we love what we do. We are a simple family who loves the simple things in life. As a family we find great joy in raising all kinds of animals, working together, playing together and just enjoying...well the simple things.
We hope here you will find something you love too :)
I love that idea. Who doesn't love girl time:)
ReplyDeleteLove your picture of your kiddos, so cute!
That is a good idea :) Looks like you all had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteCouple of things.... I love that you actually update your blog! So many of my friends nEvEr do. And I love the little one in the picture picking her nose :-) What a fun tradition!
ReplyDeleteThats perfect! I would love to start doing that with all the girls in my family!
ReplyDelete