Sunday, April 3, 2011

If April showers bring may flowers...

I cant wait to see what 5 inches of snow bring!

We spent the day outside yesterday with visitors and friends dabbling a little here and a little there. Not to much hard core working with the wind factor but as for a nice day..it sure was.

Well we wake up on Sunday morning to 5 inches of snow! Yeah you heard me right! Now i know people say "well what do you expect this is Utah" and yeah i know dummies i grew up here. But really April 3rd and 5 inches??? I was so flabbergasted that just the day before i was wearing flip flops and now i was pulling out the kids snow bibs i had JUST packed away!

So i decided to take a picture of this snow that broke my clothes line (o I was soooo MAD) so i grabbed the camera and snapped away. Well FYI you will need a SD card in there for it to be saved...arghh O it will fake you out like its takng a picture but o know its not! See what that snow did to me. O and for the record March 26th 2008 was the last time i remember snow like this (for those wondering, i have pictures) O well i will end with this... I guess we DO live in Utah ;) but still i am angry..o.k. really i am over it

3 comments:

  1. I had to shovel my driveway again. Hmpf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny :)
    You can visit me anytime. It has been in the 70's for weeks now, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I hate it when my camera is a sneaky turd and doesn't bother to mention that it's not packing an SD card.

    ReplyDelete