Saturday was such a beautiful day. So after all the hard work in the yard you have to have a little play time. So Kev decided to take Hadlie and Cole out for a ride. Tyson, Davis, Rhett, and I stayed home to get ready for our awesome tinfoil dinners on the fire out back.
Had is starting 4-H in the summer and is using my dads horse Maurice. She was dying to get out and ride him to see how he would do, and at this point we have to take turns on who gets to go riding...with Had usually going with one of the boys :) Rod and Cassidy also went. Cole was super excited to go riding with his favorite cousin and friend.
Had is starting 4-H in the summer and is using my dads horse Maurice. She was dying to get out and ride him to see how he would do, and at this point we have to take turns on who gets to go riding...with Had usually going with one of the boys :) Rod and Cassidy also went. Cole was super excited to go riding with his favorite cousin and friend.
Awesome. And I love the wall tent. You're putting me and my trailer to shame. I've turned into such a camping pansy. But just remember I'm older than you... my bones are more brittle and achy. You'll understand when you get older. ;)
ReplyDelete