
Rhett tuned 5 this year...yes you heard me right 5! I still cant believe that my baby is this old! I have to say i am quiet sad about this. This fall he will enter Kindergarten and i am dying at this thought. Most would think wow no kids at home. However i feel like i am losing my little tag a long buddy. The baby is...well just that..the baby and o boy he sure shows signs of that. But he makes us all laugh and i could not imagine our family without him.
Rhett had a day of fun with granny and lunch to family over that evening. Another art set was given by grandma carter and again a HIT!
I wish i could slow down time and keep them young a bit longer. The saying is so very true.."They Grow Up Way To Fast!"
What a cute little buddy. But don't worry, kindergarten is only a couple of hours a day and I'm sure you'll be so busy that you won't miss him a bit. :)
ReplyDelete