Thursday, March 3, 2011

I have taught them well...

When its 9 am at your house what kind of snack would you pick. You have had breakfast under the belt for a total of 2 hours so you must be STARVING! Well Rhett though he was. SO he asked if he could have some ice cream. Well why not? It is 9 am after all :) As he dishes himself up I come in to find this...


It looked like Christmas had EXPLODED!

He says "I put some sprinkles on mom"...YA THINK! Could a mother be more proud of her healthy child than this? Its not ice cream with sprinkles, but sprinkles with a bit of ice cream.



He was so proud of this concoction and yes he enjoyed ever last bit!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... that's also my favorite post-breakfast snack. The kid's got good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that is so gross! I had no idea what the picture was when I first saw it - I was thinking some sort of funky raw meat with weird seasonings. Did he actually eat that? It seems like the sprinkles would make you choke. He he.

    ReplyDelete