I only WISH i had pictures of this day!!! I did video tape it but lets be real...I could never get that on here.
Tyson came home and told me he was going to perform in the school talent show at the end of school. When I asked him what talent he was going to do he told me "I'm going to rap mom" Rap huh? Really? What are you going to rap i asked. Well my nephew had showed him this you tube video of this kid running for president. I t was quiet the shnazy song. So i laughed and thought more power to you big guy and good luck!
Well i have to say. He clammed up a bit but did pretty good for a kid pulling a fast one! He took second in his grade and informed me he would be practicing up with something new for next year. I am just proud he didn't give up and followed through! Way to go buddy!
car accident orlando yesterday
3 years ago
Oh how I wish you had video - that is the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDelete