Monday, May 23, 2011

May day...maypole

3 of my kids to day participated in the "May day Maypole" Were they all excited??? Was i..HECK YES! I remember in elementary we had a end of the year dance festival and I loved it! Why? Because more than once i got to partner up with Tyler Warner my elementary chrush. O how i remember the good ole days :) Anyways back to my kiddos, they were AWESOME! This was the first year they had done it at there school in FOREVER. 5th grade gets to do the Maypole dance. So Had got to participate in that. Tyson got to dosido to a little western and Davis was doin a little Mexican hat dancin! I so enjoyed it all! Pics? NO! Dang it! I could not get any good ones taken with where i was at. Or was it just me?? Who knows. Cant wait until next year and some more good dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment