
So whats better than Thanksgiving?? Well really not much, but to our family the festivities over that holiday weekend amount to just as much fun.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my Mom and Dads this year. It was delicious as always and once again fun to be with with the ones we love.
For years now over Thanksgiving weekend we have taken out our now at this point mostly rotten pumpkins to see you can blast the most guts (pumpkin that is) into pieces. What is the enjoyment you may say? Well... for those of you who even have to ask I have no explanation :)
This year was VERY cold and I thought we may not even go. But cold will not keep Kevin or the kids away from such a fun event. I too was glad we went and to see the kids have so much fun is always worth it. Little by little we took care of each pumpkin. Hadlie and Tyson even surprised there own selves with there awesome shooting skills (they get that from me lol). Pictures can do no justice to the fun we had on this outing. I look forward each year to the new memories we make together as a family.
Oh that sounds SO fun! We have a great shooting spot right by our house and you can bet I'll be there shooting the crap out of my pumpkins this year. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDelete