I post this pic of Kevin and Rhett first because i think i have learned over the years that carving pumpkins is just as much for Kev ans it is our kids. We have always carved pumpkins (since we have had kids anyways) I myself for whatever reasons am not a huge fan. I cant even tell you why. I do hardly anything. Kev guts them and cleans up the mess. I just...well... help. Yet i cant stand
the thought of this event each year!

So this year I thought with life SO busy
and it was now October 3
oth late night we could just let the kids paint them or give them a variety of fun colored markers and let them go to town.
Umm NO.
Kev so kindly stayed up a
little late to gut all the pumpkins so they would be ready for carving on Halloween day :) My kids are lucky to have such an awesome dad who cares about this stuff. I was mowing and he was working on the barn...who took time to stop and carve? Yes you guessed right (with the help of this pic i am sure) it was there dear old dad. Hey i stopped to say great job and snap pics. I am way good at that.

So once again it was a successful year with the pumpkins the kids just get better and better and do so much of the carving on there own. They are pros just like there mother.
hahahahaha!

O.K. whats my problem! Look how cute they are..and my kids too! :)
So as im sitting here reading your cute blog, I was thinking you should write a book on how to raise the perfect family/kids. I would buy it!...I love your family and wish I was there to hang with you guys!!
ReplyDeleteSeems like gutting pumpkins would be right up your alley?! And yes, you should write that book.Or just agree to raise my children for me. Your choice.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, ditto to Jenn. I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad you're a grumpleguss about carving pumpkins too - I always feel bad that I don't love it. Hopefully Lance will be nice like Kevin when we have kids. And I'm perfectly willing to tell them "good job" and take the pictures. :)
ReplyDelete