Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bring on the New Year

So a new year is finally here and so many new things await (only new and exciting things i hope). I took a new approach on the new years resolutions thing and I am...NOT GOING TO DO IT! I think it truly makes me nutty by January 15th so I am opting out. However i did decide with my lack of scrap booking and journal keeping I would go against my negative thought on blogging and actually start one. My good friend (and professional blogger)inspired me. She had her blog printed this past year and it turned out so nice. So it may be sparse it may be chucked full but at least once a month i will attempt to keep up on my family and the goings on Of the Carter's and hopefully at the end of 2010 have a book my family will love. So if you are one of the few invites to this blog bare with my posts,pics and anything else that goes on here. This is for my family and they have proven they except me as the whole she-bang (good or bad). So here is to 2010 I can feel its gonna be a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment