skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Easter 2014
Just like any other holiday Easter is a time for family, fun, gatherings, and parties. Its also a time to remember our Savior Jesus Christ and his Resurretion. Some of the fun we had was a party with the Hadlocks this was the first year we didn't have the adult Easter egg hunt which made me sad and I hope will resume again next year. The Carters Party. We again did not bring home the egg bashing plaque which was fine by me :) Then we had or own newly tradition started last year of our own money Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos. I think Kev and I enjoy it just as much as they do. And Lets not forget easter egg coloring. Something if not for Kev i may not do EVERY single year. However once they start i enjoy not only them and the fun they have but coloring a egg or two myself :)
No comments:
Post a Comment