Welcome Welcome 2014. Sometimes it takes not doing something to really realize how much you've missed it. With me that can be a lot of things. Right now i feel that way with my blog. I have now been 2 years with nada on my blog. Facebook? Not to amusing these days and though i really do love Instagram i really miss the personal posts (to me at least) and the journaling that comes with blogging. So here it goes.
With a 13, 12, 10, 9, and 7 year old my life is filled every day with something exciting and new. And for me if it includes someone under this household... its important! 2 kids in Jr high 3 in Elementary, sports, farm life, and any other shananagins that go on I'm sure it will be an eventful and fun year!So cheers to the new year and all that it brings.
car accident orlando yesterday
3 years ago
I'm so happy you're blogging again. Yay for Shar!
ReplyDelete